The most environmentally sustainable choice in dog food.
Cold-pressed to retain as much valuable nutrition as possible. The gentle manufacturing process makes this food highly digestible and suitable for the most sensitive of tummies.
- Nutrient rich black solider fly larvae (BSFL)
- BSFL production uses only a 10th of the energy required to product animal protein than beef farming.
- Uses less water, less land lower greenhouse gas emmissions than livestock.
- Insects convert our agricultural waste products into a high quality protein with extremely high and efficient conversion rates.
- They require no antibiotics or medicated treatments throughout their lives meaning you have a pure protein source.
- Bellfor's BSFL are bred and processed in the same facility, giving the highest quality rating for the freshness of their protein source.
- Rich in natural vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Ideal ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids (this is very important)
- "Inulin" natural prebiotics increase the efficiency of the immune system while also maintaining a healthy gut
- Ideal for food sensitive dogs
- Long, thin and soft croquette, approx. 1cm in size
BSFL are one of the most environmentally sustainable protein sources we can choose but humans unfortunalty are a little more squeamish about what we eat than other animals. So for now we can reduce our planets dependancy on livestock production by replacing our less picky friends proteins with a healthy, hypoallergenic, sustainable choice.
Message me for a free sample to see how your pooch likes the taste.
Ingredients: Insects (BSFL 82%), freshly-picked potatoes, potato flour, freshly-picked peas, animal fat, freshly-picked sweet potatoes, Brewer’s yeast, minerals, flax seed, salmon oil, inulin (FOS), freshly-picked carrots, freshly-picked tomatoes, freshly-picked apple, mango, plum, banana, cranberry, nettles, Echinacea, thyme, basil, celery, spirulina, Yucca Schidigera extract.
Bellfor's Cold-Pressed Environmental
Delivery within 3-5 days of order date. In case of food emergency, please get in contact and we will see what we can arrange. This may incure an additional cost.
Remember this food is nothing like you've had before. If you have previously been feeding your dog another dry kibble which was not a cold-pressed variety, please take a moment to read over this.
When switching from an extruded feed (traditional commercial dried kibble) to a cold-pressed feed a gradual mixing of foods is not recommended.
Start off introducing the new food as treats and then replace one meal such as breakfast with a small portion on day 1. Gradually increase this meals portion size as the days progress until you reach one full meal replacement and then start on subsequent meals such as dinner.