Cold-pressed to retain as much valuable nutrition as possible. The gentle manufacturing process makes this food highly digestible and suitable for the most sensitive of tummies.
The ideal start for your young pup, maturing teen dog and during pregnancy and lactation.
- Nutrient rich human grade chicken, regionally sourced.
- No factory farm meat.
- No Animal testing
- Rich in natural vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Ideal ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids (this is very important)
- "Inulin" natural prebiotics increase the efficiency of the immune system while also maintaining a healthy gut
- Ideal for food sensitive dogs
- Long, thin and soft croquette, approx. 1cm in size
Message me for a free sample to see how your pooch likes the taste.
Chicken (50:50, fresh & dried), potatoes (ground), sweet potatoes (ground), peas (ground), poultry fat, brewer‘s yeast, salmon oil, linseed, whole egg, inulin (FOS), apple (ground), cranberry, tomato (ground), spirulina, Echinacea, yucca schidigera powder, glucosamine, chondroitin.
Bellfor's Cold-Pressed Junior
Delivery with 3-5 days of order date. In case of food emergency, please get in contact and we will see what we can arrange. This may incure an additional cost.
Remember this food is nothing like you've had before. If you have previously been feeding your dog another dry kibble which was not a cold-pressed variety, please take a moment to read over this.
When switching from an extruded feed (traditional commercial dried kibble) to a cold-pressed feed a gradual mixing of foods is not recommended.
Start off introducing the new food as treats and then replace one meal such as breakfast with a small portion on day 1. Gradually increase this meals portion size as the days progress until you reach one full meal replacement and then start on subsequent meals such as dinner.