The most environmentally sustainable choice in cat food.
Bellfor's Environmental diets use insect protein from Black solider fly which provides a fabulous quality and hypoallergenic protein source for the fluffy rulers of our homes. This diet is completely grain-free allowing for easy digestion and avoiding potential allegy sources.
- Nutrient rich black solider fly larvae (BSFL)
- BSFL production uses only a 10th of the energy required to product animal protein than beef farming.
- Uses less water, less land, and lower greenhouse gas emmissions than livestock.
- Insects convert our agricultural waste products into a high quality protein with extremely high and efficient conversion rates.
- They require no antibiotics or medicated treatments throughout their lives meaning you have a pure unmedicated protein source.
- Bellfor's BSFL are bred and processed in the same facility, giving the highest quality rating for the freshness of their protein source.
- Rich in natural vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Ideal ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids (this is very important)
- "Inulin" natural prebiotics increase the efficiency of the immune system while also maintaining a healthy gut
- Ideal for food sensitive or picky cats
BSFL are one of the most environmentally sustainable protein sources we can choose but humans unfortunalty are a little more squeamish about what we eat than other animals. So for now we can reduce our planets dependancy on livestock production by replacing our less picky friends proteins with a healthy, hypoallergenic, sustainable choice.
Message me for a free sample to see how your kitty likes the taste.
Dried insects (black soldier fly) (29%), dried sweet potato (19.7%), peas (17.5%), animal fat, pea protein, brewer's yeast, minerals, dried tomato (2%), dried carrot (1%) , Salmon oil, linseed oil, cranberry (0.2%), inulin (source for FOS).